In 2017, we’re pleased to have continued to act for clients in different industries including for:
- venture capital funds on a Series B investment in a Singapore holding company with businesses in the South-East Asian region,
- boutique corporate advisory firms on potential transactions, and
- technology companies growing by acquisition, joint venture, strategic partnership or licensing.
We also continued to work:
- for clients on our “outsourced in-house counsel” model, and
- alongside some of the world’s most prestigious law firms as Singapore co-counsel.
Finally, we’re pleased that we’re:
- One of the first Singapore law firms selected to join the NextLaw Global Network – a curated international network connecting over 500 law firms in more than 200 countries, and
- One of the first batch of certified SmartLaw law firms, firms which have adopted technology in legal service provision.
On a personal level:
- Lena successfully completed her course in Advanced Business Mandarin with the Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business, and
- Faith successfully completed her first MOOC – on Internet History, Technology and Security.
Thank you for your support in 2017 and best wishes for the festive season and a flying start to 2018!